We aim to provide our customers with the best possible technical advice to maximize the efficiency and economy of their production operations.
This service includes:
- understanding and analysis of requirements carried out at the customer's premises, involving technicians from purchaser and producer if appropriate
- qualified selection of the optimum producer based on defined requirement criteria
- processing information for the steel and nonferrous products to be supplied, if required on-sitetraining for buyer's personnel
- training for buyer's technicians at the producer's plant
- installation and start-up of the supplied machines and equipment by qualified engineers andtechnicians
- long-term secondment of technicians to monitor production and train buyer's technicians
- continuous transfer of know-how with regard to the technical development and associatedoptimization opportunities for materials, machines and technical components.